Richmond, Virginia. On November 13, 2102, AMF Bowling Worldwide, Inc. (“AMF Bowling”) filed a second time for protection under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code as the bowling-alley operator struggled to reorganize its debt. AMF Bowling’s bankruptcy petition indicated that it has 1,000 to 5,000 creditors, assets estimated at $100,000,000 to $500,000,000, and liabilities estimated at $100,000,000 to $500,000,000. Ronald Page is a corporate bankruptcy attorney based in Richmond, Virginia available to represent creditors of the AMF Bowling bankruptcy.
As part of its first day motions, AMF Bowling filed a motion that it intends to reject the following executory contracts for leases effective November 12, 2012:
- Gayle S. Lovelace Revocable Trust of 2001, a commercial ground lease for a 36,400 sq. ft. facility in Sacramento, CA
- Summit City Limits, LLC, lease for a 24,000 sq. ft. bowling facility at 15400 South Robert Trail, Rosemount, MN 55068
- Micheltree Properties, LLC, lease for a 31,195 sq. ft. bowling facility at 3201 East End Ave., S. Chicago Heights, IL 60411
- G. L. Thomas Properties LLC, Lease for a 35,000 sq. ft. bowling facility at 1250 West 16th Street, Yuma, AZ 85364.
- Lang Corporation/PAM Realty/Lang’s Bowlarama, lease for a 35,600 sq. ft. bowling facility at 225 Niantic Avenue, Cranston, RI 02907
- BTR Free State Bowl, Inc., lease for a 31,012 sq. ft. bowling facility at 3245 Kirchoff Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
- Shea Village, LLC, lease for a 25,800 sq. ft. bowling facility at 10870 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85028
- Bennprop, LLC, lease for a 32,000 sq. ft. bowling facility at 3636 Ringgold Road, Chattanooga, TN 37412
- Phillip/Ann Jacobson, lease for a 51,000 sq. ft. bowling facility at 1246 North 21st Street, Newark, OH 43055
- Lewis Commercial Properties, LLC, lease for a 29,000 sq. ft. bowling facility at 2055 East Victory Drive, Savannah, GA 31404
- Wonder Bowl Limited Partnership, lease for a 45,000 sq. ft. bowling facility at 1948 Austin Highway, San Antonio, TX 78218
- Salvatore Muzzi, lease for a 28,850 sq. ft. bowling facility at 154 Main Street, Woodland, CA 95695
Hearings on AMF Bowling’s first day motions are scheduled for November 13, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. in the courtroom of Chief Judge Tice located in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, U.S. Courthouse, 701 E. Broad St., Room 5100, Richmond, VA 23219.
With offices in Richmond, Virginia, Ronald Page, PLC has extensive experience representing secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. Please contact Ronald Page, a Richmond Virginia Bankruptcy Attorney, if you need assistance protecting your interests in AMF Bowling’s bankruptcy.