In difficult economic times, Ronald Page has experience helping business to restructure their financial obligations. Ronald Page has assisted clients with:
• Working out loans with their lenders;
• Renegotiating leases with landlords;
• Renegotiating terms with critical vendors;
• Restructuring under chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code;
• Liquidating under chapter 7 of the bankruptcy code; and
• Liquidating under state law.
Ronald Page negotiates with creditors, and, if necessary, helps businesses to restructure or liquidate under the bankruptcy code or state law. Ronald Page’s restructuring experience has included national and local retailers, medical practices, health care providers, charitable and religious institutions, and real estate developers amongst others.